Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best and Worst

The facet of the class that I liked the best would have to be the different programs that I was introduced to which could be applied for teaching.  As a history major I did not know about many of these programs or how I would go about instituting them in the classroom.  Thanks to this class I learned that prezzi can be used to make time lines, that videos for teaching lessons can be placed online where my students can access them, and about ways to help my students become better at doing research ion the modern world.  I hope these techniques and tools will help me when I begin teaching.

My least favorite aspect of the class....would have to be the website.  There were many times where I had an assignment done but I was unable to put it on my website because I could not turn the file into a pdf format.  Editing the website also felt like a pain, though I suppose it was much, much easier then coding.  Thankfully I should not need to create another website in the future, though I suppose it is a useful skill.  Overall I enjoyed the class and learned much, which I suppose is what it was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment