Thursday, April 19, 2012

Viewing Myself Teach

I love myself, believing that a little narcissism is healthy.  Strangely, I found my voice to be annoying while I listened to the lesson.  I sound much more nasal voiced then I believed that I did, but other then that I felt satisfied with the presentation.  The color scheme and pictures looked nice, the information was presented alongside the pictures, using them to further the explanation I gave.  I also enjoyed the background music which added a period feel to the lecture, aiding with immersion while not proving too distracting.  Overall I was pleased with watching myself teach.  I am concerned with educating all of my students, especially those who have traditionally found history to be boring.  By watching my lessons I can address points that students could find boring and I can adapt my lesson.  Hopefully this will help me to be a better teacher and serve my students better.

No comments:

Post a Comment